Continuing to Provide you with Fire, Water, and Decontamination Cleaning
Governor Baker has issued a "stay-at-home" order for the state of Massachusetts until April 7th. ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning remains open as an essential service. We are 100% operational and prepared to provide fire damage, water damage, and decontamination cleaning services. Our technicians are following CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees at this time.
Today, and any day, we are prepared to provide the same exceptional standard of customer service established over the last 20+ years.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 1-800-865-5157. Let us provide peace of mind!
How Clean is Your Building?
As the spread of COVID-19 continues, we would like to remind you of proper hand hygiene recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
High touch items are among the most pathogen heavy surfaces in your facility. Routine cleaning and disinfecting of these items along with frequent hand washing are critical to breaking the chain of infection and creating clean, safe, and healthy environments. Focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces in the workplace, especially common gathering areas like the break room and conference rooms. Download a copy of our high-touch point cleaning checklist below.
If your football party has left your carpet and wood floors a mess, you may need to call for help. But you may just be dealing with a small stain, such as soda that was spilled in the midst of all the excitement. In that case, follow this technique to remove the spot from your carpets.
- Blot as much of the spot as possible.
- Prepare either a detergent cleaning solution of 1/4 teaspoon liquid dish soap with 1 cup warm water or a vinegar cleaning solution of 2 tablespoons white vinegar with 4 cups of warm water.
- Pretest the solution on a spot of the carpet.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the affected area by putting it on a cloth and using the cloth to apply to the carpet. Work from the outside of the spot toward the center.
- Let the solution soak into the carpet for at least five minutes.
- Blot the spot with a clean white cloth until no more soda transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the spot or you might ruin the carpet fibers.
- Rinse with cold water. Be sure all cleaning solution is removed from the carpet.
- If you can still see the stain, repeat the process until the soda is removed or it no longer transfers to the cloth.
A local cafe was struck by a debilitating fire in the predawn hours of March 29th. An electrical fire began in the kitchen stove, resulting in fire damage to the kitchen area, smoke damage to the entire property, and water damage in the kitchen from the fire department's efforts to extinguish the flames. ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning was on the scene to assist with the fire and water damage clean up within in the hour.
The Nativity School of Worcester, Massachusetts suffered and act of vandalism on March 13, 2016. An arsonist broke into the school through a window in the ground floor and proceeded to set fire to a small pile of books in the hallway. After contacting the police, ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning was called in to restore the damage left behind. Our crews arrived onsite 10 minutes after receiving the call to begin mitigation.