Call ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning vs. Sending Direct
When disaster strikes, lives are disrupted and routine turns to chaos. No one plans for disaster. Well, almost no one..... At ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning it's our job to plan for disasters. When your customer's satisfaction is at stake, we are there when they need us most, answering the phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to respond quickly which is critical to control damage and minimize claim costs. It is equally important that your customers are completely put at ease during an emotionally trying situation. We treat customers with care and assurance, walking them through every step of the mitigation process to get their lives back to normal as quickly as possible.
Let Our Experience Work To Make You Look Good
Why call us? There are several reasons why we feel this is the best course of action:
- Higher Policyholder Satisfaction - keep loss ratios down while building customer loyalty and retention
- Control - by referring fast, competent help you know the job is done right and the customer will be happy
- Time Counts - if your customer calls the insurance company directly, how long will it take before mitigation is started? We'll be there in 2 to 4 hours.
- Educate Your Customers - provide them with a solution that will control the damage and minimize costs. Even with a high deductible, addressing the damage quickly and appropriately can decrease the final costs.
- Like You, We Are Customer Focused - we keep the customer and you informed. We also provide a Job Recap highlighting details for your records.
- Preferred Vendor For Insurance Companies - our established relationships with insurance companies make the claims process quick and easy.
Why Put Us on Your Website & Telephone Message
We recently received a call from a customer whose hot water tank had leaked, flooding her finished basement. Her first after-hours call was direct to her insurance company who told her they would get someone out to her within 24-48 hours! Luckily she then called her insurance agent whose telephone message recommended she call us. We responded within 2 hours and were able to save her carpet and minimize the water damage by quickly beginning mitigation. Our rapid response saved her and her insurance company money by reducing costs and saving materials, and also gave us and her agent a very satisfied customer!
The first call after a water or fire loss is often the most important call a customer can make. It is critically important that your customers know who to call when they need help. That's why we believe that it is extremely beneficial to have helpful information on your after-hours telephone service and your website. When your customers call or visit your website, they will find what they need to get help at any time-creating loyal, long-lasting customers.
Top 5 Reasons to Include Us on Your Website and Telephone Message
- Quick Response- our telephone is answered live 24/7/365 and our usual response time is 2-4 hours. We provide immediate answers even after hours on weekends and holidays.
- Higher Policyholder Satisfaction- keep loss ratios down while building customer loyalty and retention
- Control- by referring fast, competent help you know who your customer is getting and will get the job done right.
- Educate Your Customers- provide them with a solution that will control the damage and minimize costs. Even with a high deductible, addressing the damage quickly and appropriately can decrease costs.
- Customer Focused- like you, our focus is on our customers. We keep the customer and you informed every step of the way
Show your customers you care by combining your superior customer service with our own for 100% customer satisfaction every time.