Disasters can be unpredictable. Be prepared for the worst with a disaster recovery plan. If a pipe bursts in your property in the middle of the night, would your employees know what to do? Make ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning part of your plan with a free Priority Response Partnership. Minimize downtime, reduce potential lost revenue and gain the peace of mind of knowing who to call following a disaster. Our goal is to understand your critical operations so we can restore your facility to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible when disaster strikes.
Why become a preferred client?
- Plan ahead of a disaster so that everyone knows what to do until normal business operations are restored. No employees standing around wondering who to call or waiting on authorization to begin work. We begin emergency mitigation services promptly when notified by the client.
- Every minute your business is down, your costs increase. We minimize business interruption and expedite restoration services.
- After a disaster, a rapid response is critical. With a priority response plan, you can be proactive vs. reactive. With the proper tools, planning, and resources, you can prevent further damages
- When a disaster strikes, businesses are left unsure of how to continue. Our Priority Response Plan gives you peace of mind at no cost to you.
- We help minimize losses by stabilizing the building environment and restoring furnishings and valuable contents.
- Our Priority Response Plan provides pre-agreed pricing and a dedicated account manager.
Our Services Include:
- Contingency Planning
- Emergency Mitigation Services
- Emergency Power
- Drying/Dehumidification and Water Extraction
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Emergency Pre-Cleaning for Soot and Smoke
- Odor Removal
- Mold Remediation
- Content Pack-out and Storage Services
- Project Management and Consultation Services
Our Training & Certifications Include:
- American Indoor Air Quality Member
- Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Frim
- FSRT (Fire & Smoke Restoration) Training
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Applied Structural Drying Certification
- Water Restoration Technician Training
- Hazardous Waste Training
- EXACTIMATE Training (Estimating)
- Construction Supervisor Licenced (CSL)
- Home Improvement Contractor
We hope you are never faced with a disaster, but should the worst happen, you can rest easy knowing that we are there to help. For more information or to become a Priority Response Partner, contact us now.
We Do More, So You Don't Have To.