ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning can help give your employees and customers the confidence to return to business as usual. As the country begins to relax stay at home orders and businesses reopen, companies must have plans in place to further reduce the spread and threat of the current virus. At ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning, we are the experts in disinfection services you need to get your business back up and running. The COVID-19 pandemic will affect how we think and behave, in the near future and in the long term. Public opinion about business and life, in general, will be shaped by a much greater awareness of potential infection. Every business, school, church, and facility space must now be concerned with preventing infection exposure, not just regular cleaning. ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning has the experience, knowledge, training, and national network to meet your needs on an ongoing basis. Disinfection goes beyond a standard cleaning service and requires specific protocols.
Our Disinfection Services Include:
- Wearing appropriate PPE as determined by the most up-to-date CDC guidelines and taking your privacy into consideration when it comes to donning and doffing PPE.
- Using EPA registered and approved products from the EPA's List N, which specifically meet the criteria for use against SARS CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Cleaning before disinfecting, a step that is required for true disinfection. We apply specific cleaning techniques to reduce the reapplication of soil on surfaces.
- Disinfecting after proper cleaning. We always apply disinfectant following the product label protocol, including selecting the equipment to apply the product and leaving the surface wet for the required dwell time for the disinfection to be effective as specified by the EPA registered label.
- Cleaning up discarded materials and single-use PPE, sealing our soiled materials for proper disposal.
ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning follows all regulations and standards when providing service. We pride ourselves on providing service to our customers above and beyond standard disinfection. Certifications can be provided with the disinfection date and time of your last disinfection. Displaying this can reassure your employees and customers that you are taking ongoing measures to help protect them.
Please note: Antimicrobial treatment is an excellent interrupter in the process of the pathogen transfer but is not a substitute for hygiene.
The best way to guarantee you're prepared for another event like this in the future is to start planning now! Ask us about our pre-loss planning and ensure your business can weather any storm- from infectious diseases and biohazard events to fire, water, and mold damage.