microwave fire

Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Services

ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning was happy to assist a local Worcester County hotel clean up after a fire damaged two of its long-term living suites. The fire began in the microwave of the kitchenette and quickly spread to the hallway and the room next door. Thick smoke and soot affected the structures and required specialty cleaning. Our team was on the scene to quickly assess the damage and determine a plan of action for the fire damage restoration. 

Our project manager collaborated with the local government agencies, insurance adjusters, property managers, and industry trades to make sure all the proper procedures were followed. Asbestos testing was completed and discovered in the room's building materials. We called in an environmental company to contain and remove the asbestos ceiling and walls. Our technicians came in after them and encapsulated the areas with fire damage as well as cleaned and deodorized hallway carpet. We completed the fire damage restoration by cleaning and sealing the affected structures like walls, doors, fixtures, and ceilings in the hallway for odor control. Additionally, we cleaned up glass from the blown-out windows on the outside of the building.

A peek at our fire damage restoration process:

commercial smoke damage   kitchen fire damage

Smoke damaged ceiling and kitchen fire damage debris before our cleaning

cleaning soot covered ceilings   cleaning hallway carpet   cleaning fire damage

Our technicians cleaning the smoke and soot damage

The job was complete and ready for reconstruction after 5 days of fire damage cleanup. Our crews are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can trust that ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning will minimize interruption, mitigate claim severity, and get your property back to normal quickly. Learn more about our fire damage restoration services