As much as we'd all like them to, water damage and fire damage won't wait for the COVID-19 pandemic to pass. Our team is continuing to provide you with emergency disaster services during this crisis.
We are constantly adjusting to the rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19. As an essential company dealing with both disasters and disinfecting to keep businesses and homes safer from this virus we are taking the following steps to help keep our staff, customers and community safe and healthy.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all vehicles and equipment at the end of every day.
- Disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in the common areas of the office daily.
- Technicians are wearing proper protective equipment (PPE) on the required jobs. Gloves and respirator masks are worn when in all occupied homes.
- Practicing proper hand hygiene, washing often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- If employees are feeling sick, they are requested to stay home.
- Our office staff is working from home in compliance with the governor's stay-at-home order.
If you need water damage, fire damage or cleaning due to the coronavirus, we can help! Call 800-865-5157